CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

another one!~

top 2 things found in your wallet:
a: money
b: the pics of ppl i love~
top 2 songs you can listen to againand again:
a: cry me a river - justin timberlake
b: larut - dewa19
top 2 reasons to watch television:
a: csi
b: my sis.
top 2 places I'd want to visit:
a: ireland
b: medina
top 2 obsessions:
a: mr mohamad faishal b rosman
b: sleep
top 2 favorite nick name:
a: sya
b: pikachu..
top 2 favorite food:
a: mee bandung
b: my mom's nasik ayam..
top 2 favorite website:
makeURL("a: www.friendster.com","eHNsL2J1bGxldGluLnhzbA==");
a: www.friendster.com
makeURL("b: www.supermodels.nl","eHNsL2J1bGxldGluLnhzbA==");
b: www.mmlsmelaka.mmu.edu.my -- open it.. it's fun!~ haha..
top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
a: money
b: happy life
top 2 favorite colors:
a: orange
b: blue
2 favorite part of the house:
a: bedroom
b: bedroom
top 2 things i can't wait to happen:
a: kawen la.. haha...
b: who m i in ten years tym~
top 2 places where I love to shop
a: uptown minimart.. haha..
b: u center.. huhu
top 2 movies I could watch over andover
a: hotel rwanda
b: italian job