CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

backbone~

there are many reasons why i need to have a blog for myself...
  • it's a in-thing nowadays.. not dat m always being concious about wut's hot.. and wut's not.. but it's the same reason why i want a dress to wear it wif jeans.. it's jz luk cute together...
  • my mom and dad are so faaaar away at jb.. and joyce is sooo jauh skarng (cyber is not dat far.. yes.. yet we cannot talk to each other every damn second like alwiz?).. and most of it.. faishal is not here.. so i need a bestfren to pour everythiong out of me before my mind blank out..
  • i juz want to have it so dat i have sumthing to do and beside i love writing... you know.. all-hail-the-malay-novel-lover!~
but not dat i want everyone to read dis.. jz dat it's a place where i can spill all the darkest and evillest (is there such word? .. hehe..) where nobody knows my name...