CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

ARIES- Irresistible
one of a kind. why.. yes.. i am one of a kind.. thank u = >

Great listeners have to admit dat.. you can tell me almost everything and anything and maybe.. i cud try to give you a hand in solving it~
Very Good in bed haha.. one thing to find out.. = >
Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. see dat boys and girls? i CAN knock you out.. only dat at tyms.. i prefer to be low..
Trustworthy. insyaAllah...
Always happy. yup.. my shoulder is burden by sum problems but u can never see dat.. i wear a mask on my innocent face!~
Loud. haha... maybe..
Talkative. i am.. i am.. but maybe sumtyms.. m in the "Norton Anti-Social" mode..
Outgoing. yup.. easy to be frens wif me..
VERY FORGIVING. see dat? see dat? ... = >
Loves to make out. for me to know and for you to find out.. haha..
Has a beautiful smile. = > enuff said..
Generous. yup!!~
Strong. I AM SUPERGIRL
THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.


here's about faishal plak...

SAGITTARIUS-The Lion
Great talker. a'ah.. he's the one yang takkan biarkan kamu keboringan..
Attractive and passionate. yup.. dats wut i like about him!~
Laid back. a'ah.. no matter wut prob.. come hell and high water..
Knows how to have fun. ey.. HE IS FUN HIMSELF
Is really good at almost anything. my handyman and my aider he is..
Great kisser. hmm... malu ah..
Unpredictable. yes.. very unpredictable.. he cud go on romantically mushy at one tym and as cold as steel at another..
Outgoing. yup.. kalau tak.. takkan bley kenal dgn saye!~
Down to earth. ek? tak kot.. slalu perasan.. wek.. wek..
Addictive. addictive to .... me.. only i know..
Loud. hehe.. he makes my world colourful.. = >
Loves being in long relationships. insyaAllah... you and me..
Not one to mess with. i never seen that side of him yet.. nad i pray dat i'll never will...
Rare to find. Good when found. i found him and his MINE!~


hehe.. actually bukannye nak post nie ponn.. it's jz sumthing fun i found on the bulletin board.. dis things might be true and might not be true.. which ever way dat u want to see it.. up to you.. but I LIKE THIS CRAP!~